|1||Basic card issuance fees||Free|
|2||Supplementary Card Issuance Fee||Free|
|3||Annual basic card renewal fee||Free|
|4||Annual supplementary card renewal fee||Free|
|5||Issuing a damaged/lost card replacement fee||Free|
|6||Objection fees for any movement||Free|
|7||PIN Reissue Fee||Free|
|8||Text messaging service||Free|
|9||3D secure service for websites||Free|
|10||Priority Pass card||Do not apply|
|11||Card Management fee JOD||50 dinars|
|12||Card reactivation fee||10 dinars|
|13||ATM cash withdrawal fees||5 dinars per transaction/ a maximum of 250 dinars for each transaction|
|14||Cownitro cash withdrawal fees/or cash advances||5 dinars per transaction/ a maximum of 250 dinars for each transaction|
|15||Currency exchange and exchange commission **||3.50%|
|16||DCC Merchant . Ratio||3.50%|
|17||Accounting cycle end date||Every 25th of the month|
|18||Due date||20 days after the start of the accounting cycle|
|19||Minimum Payment||70 dinars|
|The number of daily movements / cash withdrawals and purchases||20 moves|
|Number of transactions within 15 days / cash withdrawals and purchases||50 moves|
|Daily withdrawal value / cash withdrawal and purchases||According to the available balance|
|Withdrawal value within 15 days / cash withdrawal and purchases||10000 dinars|
- Calculated monthly if there is an utilized balance on the card.
- Excluding the currencies that international companies charge for each transaction.
- Restricted if the customer uses the card in a currency other than the currency of the country.
- With the right of the company and/or the client to amend it.
- .25% cash back on local, foreign and internet purchases.*
- The possibility of issuing a card from other international companies with the same account.
- Available repayment rates (5%, 10%, 20%, 30%, 50%).
- Do not use this card in prohibited places such as places of liquor or pork, places of gambling or any transactions prohibited by Sharia.
- Accepting the card locally and internationally for cash withdrawals, purchases and online.
- SMS service is free of charge for all movements and can be sent to two different numbers.
- Free SMS service upon closing of the accounting cycle.
- The service of sending transactions, the balance of the end of the accounting cycle and the installment due to the personal e-mail.
- Card inquiry service through our website www.issuers.com.
- 24/7 service on the number on the back of the card (00962 79 683 2222 or 00962 6 500 5222).
- Available in Jordanian Dinar.
- This card is equipped with the smart chip technology that provides maximum protection against any fraud as it will require entering the PIN code at the merchants to complete the purchase process.
- 3D secure online shopping service.
- The possibility of obtaining a free card to purchase online (to be charged through your credit card).
- The card is issued for a period of 3 years.
- Free access to the lounges with the “Lounge key” service. This service is available in 25 lounges (6 visits annually).**
- Insurance of purchases locally and internationally, with a maximum amount of $5,000 per accident, and not exceeding $20,000 annually, for terms and conditions.**
- Assistance in the field of consultations and medical and legal services.**
- Securing the extension of the manufacturer’s warranty for double the warranty period provided by the seller and a maximum of 24 months.**
- Numerous discounts in the field of shopping, travel and restaurants.**
- Enjoy many exclusive offers from Visa International through the special Visa Explore program available through Google Play / ITunes Store.**
- Issuance of a free supplementary card.
- Issuance of an annual account statement sent to the client.
- The possibility of issuing a Priority Pass card to enter the VIP lounges at the airports (free of charge).
- * Subject to the company’s terms and conditions.
- **Subject to the instructions of Visa International http://www.visamiddleeast.com/platinum.